Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Color Challenge Entry!


See the embossing AND the soft suede?

Here is my entry for Stacey's Curtain Call Color Challenge {Act 49}. The card itself is Very Vanilla. It is then layered with Basic Black and Sahara Sand. The Baroque background stamp image is embossed. Then I stamped En Francais in Soft Suede over that (mainly because I got my card all finished and realized that I hadn't used Soft Suede). Also, I stamped En Francais on scrap paper once before I stamped on my card so that it wasn't so bold. (To see the card without Soft Suede click here.)

3 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

OH so gorgeous, Monika! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card! Looks so elegant. Nice use of the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Curtain Call. :o)

Noelle said...

This is a fabulous card! I LOVE that bow:) Great job!!