Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Boo to You!



This is my version of Kristina's MACM as seen here. http://kwernerdesign.com/assets_c/2008/09/092208-macm2.html
I probably should have used a different color for my tag. Also, I could have shown more branches and less trunk. Anyhow, this was a fun card to make. I stamped the tree on vellum but then I put white behind it so that kinda defeated the purpose of the vellum. But hey, I think it is cute.

A customer of mine was selling some of her old stamps for a quarter each. I bought the tree stamp....FOR A QUARTER! I love tree stamps. Especially when they are only a quarter!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Whoa - score on the price of that great tree stamp!!
I love the card and I bet in real life you can really see the vellum and it adds another layer of dimension. Great take on the CAS sketch!
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking dot com