Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My card for the kwernerdesign color challenge #23...


I really felt the need to use Whisper White somewhere but she did not list WW so I didn't use it. (oops, I missed the "not-so-fine" print about using Whisper White or Very Vanilla. Boy am I a mallet head) Working from scratch does not come easy for me. That is why I decided to participate each week. Besides, it is fun. There are soooooo many creative and talented people that participate. I really enjoy seeing all of the entries and blogs. Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Butternut Sage Designs said...

hey Minica, this is a good "man" card! We need more of those examples! ~Donna

Butternut Sage Designs said...

I am sorry I mishit a key Hello again MONICA!

Butternut Sage Designs said...

OK this is the last post from me...what was that word all about...what I meant was I missed a key and hit the wrong one...that word up there is weird...probably because there is NO SUCH THING! Sorry Monica, for taking up so much space. I am going to re read this one before I send it along! LOL!

Cheryl said...

Very Nice!
Just a note, If you look just above the color swatches on KW challenge box you will see that it says you can use whisper white or very vanilla. So what would you change?

chloe said...

This is a gorgeous card!! Well done!

Shawntel said...

I love the large scallop look! Very cute!

wendyp said...

this is fantastic! Love the scalloped border!

Angela said...

You did a great job with this challenge! I love how stamping on a solid colour for the main image looks.