Friday, October 3, 2008

Kristina Werner's Color Challenge









Here is the color challenge. I didn't send my card in this week. I made one but I just didn't enter in the challenge. I ripped a piece off and when I did that, it messed up my Pumpkin Pie piece. I should have replaced that piece too but I didn't. I really needed to make another card but I just didn't have time. You probably can see in the picture where the Pumpkin Pie piece is messed up. Anyway, I wanted to post my card here on my blog anyway.




So here is my card! Whatever....I'm not very good at coming up with my own stuff. I don't know, maybe I need more supplies (lol). I just like hanging on the skirt tales of all my favorite and talented demonstrators. What can I say, at least I'm honest.
Can you see someone peeking out the door in the background?

No comments: