Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy Birthday in bulk!

I cased this bright and cheerful birthday card from one of my favorite blogs. clean & simple stamping is the name of it. You should check it out. She has a lot of beautiful creations. I made 6 of this card. With a combination of Ginormous Flowers, Season of Joy and Darling Dots, I made my flower pattern. The phrase set that I used is from the set On Your Birthday.  I did a little bit of accenting with a white gel pen. The ribbon is Stampin' Up! (as are all my supplies of course) Old Olive 5/8" grosgrain. I have to say, even if I didn't sell Stampin' Up!, I would still buy their ribbon.  It is 15 yards of glorious, silky, shiny, BEAUTIFUL ribbon for only $6.95 (not counting S & T but even still, you can't hardly beat it)! And that is just the 5/8" grosgrain.

No comments: